As a home school parent you have several educational options available to you. If you are not seeking a high school diploma for your child you can blend any combination of home school courses, Levy Virtual School courses, FLVS courses, or home zone high school courses.
If you would like for your student to receive a high school diploma from a Levy County Public School you have some choices.
- Blend available any combination of home school / Levy Virtual School / Florida Virtual School / home zoned high school classes.
- Enroll in and transfer credits to the home zone high school no later than January of their Senior year. Credits will be accepted after review by a Guidance Counselor as detailed in the State Uniform Transfer of High School Credits procedure.
- Students must meet all graduation requirements as outlined in the Compreshensive Student Progression Plan. This includes pssing state required tests and a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
2. Become a ful time Levy Virtual School Student
- Student enrolls full time in Levy Virtual School
- Student will take courses offered by Levy Virtual School. Florida Virtual School will offer courses not offered by Levy Virtual School.
- Students must meet all graduation requirements as outlined in the Comprehensive Student Progression Plan. This includes passing state required tests and a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.